And even more ridiculous, second favourite is Candle in the Wind, a song played at Our Willâ€™s mumâ€™s funeral back in 1997.
The bookies are surely having a laugh.
Here is the official odds list by Ladbrokes.
- Abba – Dancing Queen – 6/4
- Elton John – Candle in the Wind – 6/1
- Elton John – Something About the Way You Look Tonight – 6/1
- Lionel Ritchie â€“ All Night Long – 8/1
- Robbie Williams – Angels – 10/1
- David Gray â€“ This Yearâ€™s Love – 12/1
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – I’ve Had the Time of My Life – 15/1
- Irene Cara â€“ Fame – 33/1
- Dead Kennedys â€“ Too Drunk to F**k â€“ 1500/1 (VEX odds)
- Prodigy â€“ Smack My Bitch Up â€“ ProdigyÂ â€“ 1500/1Â (VEX odds) [Editor: clearly a reference to the distasteful back of the Hummer bride-beating incident extensively reportedÂ this week]
So, with this news, you can literally bet London to a brick that the Royal Couple will do anything, even the Chicken Dance, before rocking to the ABBA anthem or Elton Johnâ€™s funeral dirge.
For months now, the British media has been trying to find exclusives regarding the Royal Wedding.
They are desperate to find out any little tit-bit of information about the Wedding of the Century.
But they didnâ€™t even know Prince Willsâ€™ Stag Party happened until weeks after the event.
The British media and the Paps have been asleep at the wheel and unless Prince Andrew or Fergie are running the fix to rake in some cash, anyone knowing anything about the wedding before it happens is highly unlikely!
Speculation, and only speculation, is all you are going to find in British newspapers.
Pundits, royal watchers and the man in the street are commenting on what they think is going to happen on April 29.
VEXNEWS visited a Northern Ireland wedding dress shop recently to find out the dirt on the wedding â€“ an unlikely place to discover inside gossip, but as relevant as any similar etablishment in London.
Lisa, from Ivory Bridal (www.ivorybridal.co.uk) in Port Stewart, revealed the only thing we know about Our Kateâ€™s dress is that there will be reproductions of it on show in London within six hours of her coming into public view.
(It will take longer for other brides-to-be to get their hands on their own copy of the royal rags, with six-month turnarounds expected from the Chinese counterfeiters.)
Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen, is the nameÂ emergingÂ as the designer of OurÂ Kateâ€™s dress. But that could be a red herring.
So keep your betting cash because the only thing we know for certain is governments everywhere will be announcing tax increases, policy backflips and elecorate scandals under the cover of media darkness on April 29.
MORE UK VIEWS & SPEWS: www.davidsaunderson.co.uk